Thursday 3 May 2012

Meet Our Cindi [HD]

  On my other channel (truemaskedwabbit) I had posted several rescued kitty videos and images of abandoned kittens -- best said they were thrown over my fence to fend for themselves where surely they would have died. Also some who had either called me or came to me to bring me some abandoned kittens close to death where I did promise to keep an update. I hadn't forgotten but time was a factor and time waits for no one.
Last summer's ending another solitary little kitten found her way to my kitchen patio. She came in time the cold nights were setting in and winter was promising to be cruel.
I did finally get around to take some pictures but she needed more urgent attention such as the vet, deworming, and whatever de-X had to be done and finally also the BIG "S". She is doing very well, she is sweet and very loving and was accepted immediately by the troop including the puppies who made friends with her to this day.

I thought I'd begin here introducing her to you and then slowly work myself backwards to how the rest of the rescued troop is doing. Hopefully along the way I learn how to work with the video camera lol. If anyone has any tips please do jump right on in, I'm open for suggestions. Actually I am hoping to get some suggestions.
Next videos I'll be sure to include audio - sorry about that.
Thank you for watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment